Friday, May 05, 2006

...there's going to be a lot of red faces when the world ends...

How exactly am I supposed to write an exam today? There is fever and nausea and body aches and general misery. There's a lot of drugs mixed in there too. Maybe too much - I tend to get a little pill happy when I'm feeling not so good. I take one for this, one for that, and so on until I realize... maybe altogether they are not so good? Maybe.

There's also a celebration tonight of the birthday of a hot girl, and I need to be there. For more reasons than one, it might be better that I *not* be there, but be there I will. I'm never one to shy away from bad decisions.

I forgot to add wooziness, above. There's some of that too. And the thing from the commercial where the cartoon man is sick and his head is floating away from his body on a balloon? I am all about that.

From Phil Booth and HFTS: They say that a watched pot never boils or that a cake won't rise if you keep opening the oven door. Mars, though, is urging you to get things moving more quickly. So, don't let a slow process take longer than needed. Turn up the heat.