Sunday, May 07, 2006

...dramatic tension ensued...

There's a new bookstore in town, TYPE, and I want to go. Now that school is over, I shall go. Not this week though since... well I haven't really gotten out of bed much this weekend. Something is wrong. We spoke to the sexy Dr. DodgyBongo this morning and she gave me holistic words of wisdom, but also suggested antibiotics, which I shall get as soon as my own doctor is back in his office. Who doesn't work weekend?! People get sick on weekends!

Blah.

Back to TYPE - a third of their store is a kids section! There's a gallery in the basement, and the owner's mother does a children's book circle every month, and kids give their recommendations. And the ceilings are tall and The Star describes browsing there as looking through your smart best friends bookshelves. Lots of Canadian Fiction! And art books! And Virginia Johnson designed totes for them! I want to goooo! This has the chance of usurping TWB as my favorite bookstore. Oh, nerdness.