Saturday, April 22, 2006

...you will approach the frog several times...

So if the message in post-drinking cathartic poetry is to be believed, I am not the only one with insecurities. I want to write him a letter and make him million-dollar smile. I'm not the one with the "smile to kill for", but I still want to write the letter.

Swig sent me a great blog link the other day; The Company Bitch is clever, funny, and quick. I read a couple of hours worth of entries and laughed enormously. But didn't go back afterwards. I realized that my interest in blogs aren't really this kind of thing, but more the personal blogs that let you in on people. People are strangers now more than they ever were - I love having a window into people, seeing a side of them I might not otherwise.

Last night was dancing at the Dance Cave, and next week again, twice. I need to find someone to crash with, I am *tired* of having to leave early because of the commute. And next week is a goodbye party, and want to stay till the end.