Wednesday, May 18, 2005

...you say you want a revolution...

Yesterday was incredible, in one word. Maybe two words - audacious being the second, although that applies more to Sunday and fun on the escalator.

And then today is - - - EMPTY! No more victory dances.

Je suis confuse

Notes on a weekday in suburbia:
- ran into Parker and she condescended to me in infuriating ways: teaching is only a backup she says, which is why she hasn't done research or prepared - planning on never using it.
- remind me to post the Moscow Rules tonight, and their other and more apt use
- I want a photo show tomorrow and a response to my sign. The literal sign. I'm not talking psycho-emotive smoke signals or anything like that, although those were never picked up either. PICK UP. Pick ME up. (Don't you want to?!)
- But... but... I was the reason for impossible happiness in spite of a horrible day. Does that count for nothing in this world?
- Apparently not.

I love teaching, have I mentioned? In the student crop of mediocrity originally pops up a lovely lovely gem, incongruous like a weed but a much more pleasant surprise. In the Mod West Class, it is Jackie who did this for me. She is a total superstar.