Sunday, May 15, 2005

...sequencing...

In the latest incident of run-ins with my high school past, the girl said "wow! You look so different. Did you lose a bunch of weight?" Which was lovely, because it implied I had had the weight to lose. Lovely was sarcastic.

Secretly, yes I did. But, past tense because I've been gaining it all back. I'm becoming a calorie-Nazi again this week. I know I know, I haven't posted in days and I come back with weight talk. I'm sorry I don't have a personality. I'll get one again... when I'm skinny.

Tonight was meeing Rachel's love for the first time, and dancing at the Fez. Both were hits, and her love is a love. LOVE. Clearly, the most important consequence of this is that I will finally get to be a maid of honour. In a hot dress.

Tomorrow is progressing beyond ice queen to ice bitch. Because it is called for.