Saturday, May 07, 2005

...i went to the seashore...

The whole world is in jail and we are planning a huge jailbreak

Written on the signboard in front of the Koffler Student Centre. Dying of curiosity to know the story behind it, and how I can sign up. I want to break from my own personal jails.

We had a blood sugar incident tonight that was frightening. It took about 20 minutes to pass, which was even more disconcerting. This is becoming tiresome. The thing that made it more pressing I think was how it came out of nowhere; I *have* been careful, really I have. It was just a stupid foresight that I forgot what I'd had to eat earlier and at what time, and misjudged what a glass of wine would do. Fucking ordeal, my life.

50 minutes on the phone with Rogers Wireless got me nowhere. I have two voicemails in my box, and can't get into them because my phone is on crack. What. The. Fuck. It could be important man. I'd been expecting three calls, and praying for one other. It could have been any of those. And now I will never know, until it fixes. Tomorrow maybe, hopefully.

Speaking of tomorrow hopefully... Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Fingers crossed okay? It's the last go 'round. Because come Sunday, we go out with the sweet one and toss in previous towels FOR GOOD.

Oh and in other aggravations, my 11th grade English teacher wants to take her English lit kids on... get this... a "Gossip Girls" trip to New York.