Sunday, May 15, 2005

...i feel good all over...

i) It was interesting because I did exactly the opposite of ice queen. I melted and touched and smiled and touched. And had a great day.

ii) I spent a good chunk of today trying to figure out what S*nder's cologne reminded me of. The closest I could get was "chalet sauce". Why does that strike me as not right?

iii) I love my 50-odd nun sweet colleague, but she is such a romantic that she keeps gushing at me, and trying to force my hand in this boy thing because she adores "young love". I told her this isn't "young love" in the shared sense, but a one-sided unrequited puppy love which is going to break my heart. The look that I see in the eyes of the sweet/timely one? That's the look I want to see in his eyes. What the fuck is with the powers that be and these funny little jokes they like to play on me?

iv) It's not even 10pm but I am exhausted. Am I allowed to go to sleep already?