Tuesday, February 15, 2005

...only by using a speaker phone...

In a moment of inspired spontaneity, I clicked the link to the hub knowing full well that webgard was on hiatus. Imagine my delight when I saw that the experience machine was running again, and a fresh post had been written just yesterday.

The only reason I know it isn't coincidence is that last week I clicked to javod's link on the spur of the moment, only to find that he, too, had just written a post after a lengthy absence.

My powers are vast. I must be stopped.

I still maintain that webgard is the best writer on the net, though frustratingly sporadic. There's a lot of people who try, mainly by throwing around big words and superfluous design, and the few who just do. They just write.

Michael Barrish is another of these. Have I mentioned him before? Well, I'm mentioning him now, and I hope you all enjoy what he writes as much as I do.