Wednesday, February 16, 2005

...i'm the realest that run it...

A succession of awkward factors has sapped your strength and caused you to feel besieged. Slowly, you are getting back your energy and your confidence. In a short while, you will feel reborn and rejuvenated.

Forget that shit, I already feel reborn and rejuvenated. My energy is off the walls, my confidence through the roof. Aced the bioethics midterm, half through my anthropology research. Had an appointment with my parents financial advisor today and have become an in-ves-tor.

In further news of this week that is great, we are currently weighing in at 117 pounds. This is happy news, we enjoy. We also enjoy the fact that the jeans are now too big, and not just because it means I can buy more.

Re: "A succession of awkward factors", from above. Yeah, we had that too. Jinx in full effect, minor fracas occurred this afternoon. But, it will be forgotten in a few days, I just need to keep the cool.

Also, good job recommending your fave workout songs. You guys are completely useless to me.