Friday, February 25, 2005

...behind the ears, don't forget...

I woke up to a Miles on the living room floor. Don't understand, don't really want to know as long as when I leave my room after an hour of reading, I hope that he will have left.

The leg still hurts, but I'm only on for five hours today so I will grin and bear. It had better be repaired by Sunday's 9 hour shift. 9 hour shift, I should mention, with my heart and thus I would like to be spry, able, you know. They moved me from Saturday to Sunday and made me so happy happy. Because it's one less shift working with someone I don't care much for, and another shift with one I probably care too much for. Nice how that works out.

Uggh... tired, and cranky. I'll cheer up later and reconvene. For the moment, I need to crawl back in bed for a couple hours.