Friday, January 28, 2005

...peace has come to zimbabwe...

Notes on a Friday morning, sleeping in:

i) A current love affair with Stevie Wonder, and Masterblastin [Jammin']

ii) Cardio at Hart House + Stretch Works II: If we can keep this up three times a week for the next few weeks, I will be happy. And wearing a very hot dress in 6 weeks.

iii) L is leaving me. Where does he get off, exactly? Moving half way around the world. I was so rude to him yesterday, because I was upset and he was confused - "What's the matter with you?". Sri Lanka is the matter with me.

Janet says, but think you can visit him there. I don't want to visit him anywhere, I want him to be in Toronto forever. Even though it's clearly stifling him. I'm so selfish - alright go to Sri Lanka, see if I care. I'll visit you, blah blah blitty blah. Phones, and email. But if you get married there, you're a dead man.

iv) How did telemarketers get my unlisted phone number that I only give to friends or people I need to reach me? How did they know to call me first thing in the morning, when I'm drowsy and not remembering my policy instituted last year of "don't recognize, don't answer"? How do I get to a secure zone where I can stop screening my phone calls? Ack.