Friday, July 23, 2004

...we do what we do, when we gotta do...

My dad is an executive at an architectural firm.

My dad is also conveniently wrapped around my little finger.

Therefore, getting my dad to consider his firm to become a corporate sponsor for the 10th Anniversary event next year was surprisingly without serious impediment. On Monday, I will bring business cards, and broach the subject with the Boss Man.

In an unrelated but no less critical matter - I already know what I am wearing to Mid. House. Reun. Is that horrible? Of course, what I know I am wearing, I don't exactly own yet, which means quite a hefty shopping spree with money I don't readily have. I suppose that part is what is horrible.

Well what are you going to do? When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Actually that is completely the wrong phrase. It's more like "When facing people you don't particularly like, look fucking hot". That kinda thing, ya know?