Sunday, July 25, 2004

...mmm... better than cookies...

I. am. drained.

Just spent 6 hours talking to Derek. And actually only left because my non-denominational self has to be in a Lutheran church for 9:30 tomorrow morning.

But like I said, I had 6 hours of Derek so I am contented. I can maybe, *maybe*, deal with this summer of non-seeing business if I can have him for 6 hour stretches of conversation at a time. That and the fact that I am finally seeing him on Saturday, more than two months overdue.

From another conversation (parallell and opposite simultaneously), this one for two hours. In which the question was asked "so do you have a boyfriend right now"? Now what on Earth am I supposed to do with that?

Why can't people who chose to leave my life stay left. That is NOT too much to ask, and this is NOT okay.

There is a silverfish in my rom and I am scared. Fully two inches long and I tried to kill it and it hid and now I can't see it anywhere, and I am going to sleep in the guest bedroom. My dad can hunt it in the morning.