Wednesday, December 19, 2007

...lesson learned...

I'm a little worried about the ads on the sides of some webpages that have cartoon characters in them that talk and say odd things, like the blonde girl who says "hello?!" when you accidentally scroll over her, or the fish on the hook that screams "help me!" when you innocently pass the cursor over him on your way to the back button on the browser. What are they for? What is the point?

I started two new blogs yesterday because I increasingly hate this one. I have to find again my original thoughts, and a voice that speaks of more than everyday trivials and boys that have tunnel vision when they look at you. So new blogs, new templates, new focus, new voice. New me? No, old me. Back to me.

Addendum: I fully intend to keep this one, make no mistake. Because we DO need trivialities, and I DO think it necessary that you have a forum in which to learn that I spoke with my current crush for a full half hour this week and made a teensy weensy breakthrough. These are all important things. The new blogs will just discuss other important things, more specifically. Literature in one, social trends and media semiotics in the other. Sound good? Links to come, once there are actual entries written.