Friday, March 09, 2007

...why we don't play for real money...

In my dream, He Loved me and that is all it was about. In my dream Engels had bangs; came up to me, took my face in his hands and said "You are a lucky girl. This is a good man who loves you, this is what matters", I thought yes, this is what matters.

Then I rushed quickly through the mall trying to find a better dress to wear with my gold shoes to that night's dream-vague event. Maybe what I was wearing wasn't nice enough, now I had someone to impress. I spurned a customer on my way out, and was arrested by Leo and Jennifer Love Hewitt as I entered Club Monaco, loosened my scarf. As the "police" led me away I thought to myself, this is what happens when you think Love necessitates Commercial Acquisition. Love only needs itself (and "in another place, not here"). Engels did try to tell me...

I waited in the pen, nervous, wondering will He come, will He come? He did in a fashion: with forceful steps, a 5'0" bodyguard and an umbrella, He walked right past me. To help me, my dream voice said internally, to talk to the powers that be and get me out. But still, He walked right past me. And I woke up thinking, I guess it doesn't matter after all.