Thursday, August 31, 2006

...she has a special plan in mind...

I wore my heart on my cybersleeve for a little less than 3 hours. Later I made jewellery. Now I'm wearing it?

Hmm.

I had a great day, in retrospect. A Jewish princess, an occasionally blonde Maggiething and my sundress self traipsed through Queen Street. Coffee and overpriced desserts, craft supplies, beads, books, Books!, and lots of Burts Bees. Also, three buttons, and a stationary set. Check out alliteration me.

Tomorrow I'm going to try my darnedest to wake up in time to clean my disaster of an apartment before leaving for the coffee haunts of Cabbagetown for a day of writing, chatting and craft making. Have you ever taken up residence in a coffeehouse (this corner is Mine!) and spent the day creating? It's lovely. If anyone has the day off tomorrow, Javaville is where I will be.

Hint, hint.