Sunday, September 25, 2005

...gone tomorrow...

I am leaving I promise. Ish. But I needed to add one last thing in response to S's comment about Persian moms and short hair. Do ALL mothers of curly-haired Persian girls tell them short hair is the devil, and is so hard to handle? Why is that? Is that some conspiracy to keep all the Persian women with long luxorious hair to attract the attentions of eligible husbands-to-be? That would be just the kind of thing for them to do.

I love my new hair. It's so cute short. I can do tiny pigtails and end up looking like Penny from Inspector Gadget. That show was awesome. So ahead of its' time, what with that funky computer book of hers, leading to modern laptops. And that Dr. Claw. Man he was a badass.

In other news, my boyfriend doesn't want to get married ever either. No marriage, no kids. What am I supposed to do with him now? What will my mother think?