Monday, April 18, 2005

...laugh, here I come...

Replete in ironies that succeed in amusing me, yes, but in that joyful way wherein I could enthusiastically slaughter things.

i) The house became disgusting to the extent it did because the swiffer mop was stuck through a hole in the cieling, instead of being used. (That's the simplistic answer: the more truthful has links to laziness and sheer self-absorption, insensitivity to others' spaces).

ii) We never had a problem finding the remote control when the house was a mess, but now that I went apeshit and cleaned everything, it is nowhere in sight.

Life is unfair children.

With careful foresight, I refrained from blogging last night worried that I would spew venom instead of words. Never angrier in my life, never so offended, I ranted to a California-child in Oklahoma, then to a suburban Jew with pretty hair. Hung out on the porch - smoked, cried and ate M&M's. The passing police officer from parking enforcement who patrols the street at night stopped to see if I was alright: hurrah for comfort as well as security. I wanted to give her a hug. Barring that, donuts for life. Or something.

This random man offered me a hit of hash, which I turned down. Then he offered me a piece of gum, which I accepted. My neighbourhood is nothing if not interesting.

I almost want to tell you what I did yesterday before The Flip Out, but I am not going into - I don't want it to make light of a day that was made horrible. Thank you for that, by the way. For your help, for your insensitivity to my personal space, for being a great friend.

Err...

Today is running to be studious, lazing in the sun. Finishing these reviews, if I can get with it.