Saturday, May 20, 2006

...tumbling off the ferry...

My entire body hurts today - this morning I had the most ridiculously difficult workout. An hour long steps + weights class. Not your regular cardio, this had strength and resistance training built right in, and worked muscles I didn't even know existed. So now there's pain, but the good kind.

Just coming home from work, and I have my second wind. Have absolutely no idea what to do with myself. Usually at this time of the night I'm either bankrupting myself on long distance phone calls, filling out random useless surveys, or having ridiculously entertaining, if wholly inappropriate, MSN conversations. Tonight, nothing. I am not working tomorrow: I should just go to bed right now and refuse to set my alarm, wake up whenever my body tells me to. Yeah. Sounds like a good plan.

My thoughts are with one of my really good friends tonight, whose brother is ill. I'm praying for him, and for her.