Saturday, August 20, 2005

...dream of the city...

Last night at Cirque du Soleil - so incredible. Not, unfortunately, as good as the last two shows I have seen. I found this performance to be too concentrated on storyline and as a result many of the acts were short and less developed than I am used to. It was still breathtaking though. The finale, the finale of the first act, and the hoops were the highlights, as was little Valentina, who was precious.

The night before that, we were at the ROM. All cultured and educated, and such. It's a shame because Toronto is an incredible city, but the ROM really is not a very good museum. It has nothing on some of the other museums I have seen. Immature and at times somewhat tacky. Although making out in the Bat Cave was a definite plus.

If it wasn't for having previous plans to go to Harbourfront, we could have made out in a condo's $1.4m model suite.


P.S. My boyfriend bought me cereal to keep at his house, so I have something to eat on the mornings I am here. On the count of three: awwwww!