Wednesday, February 02, 2005

...dictionary of philosophy...

In honour of the rapidly-approaching Valentine's Day

Reasons why I love Rachel:
- Hot Brandon's demotion (after Anthony came into the picture) into Reasonably Good-looking Brandon
- walking into the closet door
- her adventures with my concierge and difficulty with visitor's parking
- Me: Can I *finish* this please?
Rachel: "i.e. This is not your essay, Rachel" (even though it *was* in fact her essay)

Reasons why I love my friends:
- They keep me chilling and grooving
- Chinese dumplings
- Name-dropping, even all the way from the East Coast
- Bringing me to the Hot Spots in town (i.e. Salad King)

Reasons why I love George Michael:
- do I really need to list them all?

Reasons why I love Valentine's Day (a history):
- 4 red roses for 4 months, I still have them, dried.
- an espionage attempt, with my roommate co-conspirator, a few days early
- my first Valentine's Day, 16 and my dad's glaring expression

I'm just... all full of love. As we should all be - revel in it, and maybe if we all loved each other the world could be happy. How's that for cheese?